World Data System Asia-Oceania Conference 2017
until 29 Sep 2017
Join this international conference focusing on reinforcing regional collaboration for data stewardship.
The contents of this page has been adapted from the event website.
- The World Data System (WDS) is an interdisciplinary body of the International Council of Science (ICSU) with a mission to promote international collaborations on data stewardship, long-term preservation and provision of quality-assessed research data and data services.
- The WDS Asia–Oceania Conference 2017 is the first in the series of the conferences which aim to:
- build a real capability on data centres of excellence in the Asia-Oceania region,
- promote data stewardship cooperation in the Asia-Oceania countries and
- enhance the Asia-Oceania region participation in the WDS community.
- The WDS Asia–Oceania Conference 2017 bringing together data practitioners and researchers from across a wide range of disciplines in the natural and social sciences as well as humanities, seeks to reinforce the data stewardship community in the region and help establish a collaborative system for access to and dissemination of research data.
- For more details, visit the Conference website.