The Open Network is a new online tool for building collaboration around research and engagement for global sustainability.
This free online platform is a space for professionals from around the world to gather and do the crucial work of building transformations to a more sustainable world. It is open to anyone committed to sustainability, including researchers from all disciplines and experts in policy, civil society, business, media, the humanities, arts and law and interested citizens.
The Open Network will serve as an important portal for getting involved in Future Earth. On this platform, you can keep track of Future Earth activities around the world and help adapt and advance the programme’s research agenda moving forward.
Sign up now to join the Open Network.
Once you have signed up, you will receive an email with directions on how to get started in exploring this new initiative for sustainability research and engagement.
The Open Network is an evolving tool, and Future Earth is seeking feedback on how it can build an online platform that meets your needs.
- Some of the things you can do on the Open Network include:
- Form public or private community groups
- Find and connect to other global sustainability professionals
- Share reports and other documents with your community and solicit comments
- Post to, manage and follow event calendars
- Track community job boards and new publications
- Transition and create group emails and newsletters to the Open Network make them more social
- Host webinars
You can also join a dedicated community space for Asia and Pacific.